The environmental monitoring your company needs and accredited
Monitoreo Environmental Monitoring in Tijuana with more than 25 years of experience
What is environmental monitoring?
By its nature it is a long-term activity and is fundamental to describe the state of the environment and its tendencies. Monitoring programs seek to identify and quantify potential air, water, soil and noise pollutants.
Why is it important for your company?
Its importance is that monitoring is the basis for the selection of actions based on the solution of an environmental problem or conflict.
What types of monitoring do we perform?
- Wastewater NOM-002-SEMARNAT-1996
- Issuer sources NOM-043-SEMARNAT-1994
- CRIT Analysis NOM-052-SEMARNAT-2005
- Contaminated land NOM-138-SEMARNAT-2012
What accreditations do we have?
EMA AND STPS ACCREDITATION
Recognition, Evaluation and Control NOM-010-STPS-2014
Accreditations: EMA and STPS
- Noise NOM-011-STPS-2001
- Lighting NOM-025-STPS-2001
- Vibration NOM-024-STPS-1993
- Non-ionizing Electromagnetic and UV radiation (internal method)
- Measurement of Resistance and Electrical Continuity NOM-022-STPS-2008
- Extreme and low temperatures NOM-015-STP-2001.
- EMA and STPS accreditations
Registration to the state registry of experts in environmental monitoring:
Ing. Eliseo Legorreta Frías: 4.3. PPM-009-/08
Luis Alberto Pacheco Quezada: 4.3. PPM-021-14
We can call you
Request a call
Fill the form to request a call from our experts.
Error: Contact form not found.